MAPay’s healthcare payment solutions, built on Algorand’s blockchain network, has the capacity to transform Bermuda’s healthcare system and move $800 million in traditional healthcare payments to the blockchain. VOORHEES, N.J., June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — MAPay, a global healthcare technology firm with a focus on decentralized payment networks, today announced it will introduce its own stablecoin on Algorand to improve […]
- MAPay to Implement Blockchain-based Solutions on Algorand to Reduce Healthcare Cost in Bermuda
- MAPay accepts Bitcoin and Ethereum on MEDspedia patient payment platform
- MAPay Presents Social Distancing Bands, with donations to Underserved Communities
- MAPay wins Medical Technology Pioneer 2020
- MAPay Finalist in Medical Technology Pioneer Award 2020
Where there is a movement of money in a healthcare or pharmaceutical transaction; whereby the friction from legacy intermediaries causes undo costs, ambiguity and confusion. We want to be at that nexus. Challenge us and share your use case today to email@example.com.